So, you have been using Salesforce for quite some time now and have tons of data that you plan to leverage! You are definitely ready to ahead and grab Salesforce Einstein Analytics, the Salesforce based cloud platform that connects with multiple data sources, creates interactive views of the same providing insights and contexts to take business decisions and actions based on them.
With the volume of data rising dramatically, manual analysis has become a remote possibility. The platform brings about advanced analytics capabilities powered with artificial intelligence to the fingertips of CRM users. Thanks to Einstein Analytics with AI, they are now well-equipped to take much informed decisions, faster.
How specifically does Salesforce Einstein Analytics help your Business?
Once configured properly, customer’s entire data, including social & activity data (from email, Chatter, calendar etc.) can be fed to Einstein which will churn out customized models for each customer using its strong AI engine. With relevant insights and easily interpretable visual representations using Dashboards etc., business users now have access to Descriptive analytics, Diagnostic analytics, Predictive analytics and Prescriptive analytics. Using these, some of the immediate benefits (but not limited to) can be listed as below:
- Devise customized marketing strategies for each customer
- Plan best next steps for any client
- Devise better customer service and engagement roadmaps
- With significant patterns available, based on business users’ data, clients can be given better recommendations
- Personalized interactions with each and every vital account provides business growth avenues
- Assist with Measuring, Optimizing and Modifying the Campaigns run by the organization & so on…
- Works with several data sources – so consolidated insight available
The possibilities are immense if rightly implemented and configured with the business specific customization done.Salesforce Einstein Analytics – Points to note
- Einstein Data Discovery is now Einstein Discovery
- At the moment Salesforce offers the Einstein Analytics apps in three out-of-the-box modes:
- The Salesforce Einstein Analytics Sales app has pre-configured KPIs for roles. This allows collaboration between managers and executives. This can be well used to manage forecasts, gain pipeline visibility, track team performance and close deals with opportunities from anywhere, at any time.
- The Service Analytics app is for for call center managers. It offers relevant insights for channel optimization and boosting agent efficiency.
- The B2B Marketing Analytics App provides insights on engagement, pipeline, and campaign performance, for marketers engaged in Business to Business dealings.
- The Einstein Analytics comes with certain limitations which are good to be aware above. The same can be referred to here: https://help.salesforce.com/articleView?id=bi_limitations.htm
Organizations looking at implementing Salesforce Einstein Analytics Cloud can reach out for value loaded services including:
- Salesforce Licensing Consulting & procurement
- Salesforce Einstein Analytics Solution Design
- Salesforce Einstein Implementation & customizations
- Data Migration from Legacy/Other Systems
- Salesforce Einstein Analytics Training
- Salesforce Einstein Analytics Support